In the beginning of next month we will be increasing the Basic plan price from 7 to 9 Euros per month, and from 70 to 90 Euros per year. The new pricing was the desired pricing for this level of service in the first place, but we have kept it lower for one year for two reasons:
- We wanted to complete the Extras functionality. We did this happily last week.
- To give our customers a smooth introduction to the paying plans. We introduced the various paying plans last September, so after a year, we are confident that it was a right step and was well received.
What does this change mean for you?
- If you are a subscriber of any plan, paying by credit card or PayPal, you must know by now that our monthly renewals are automatic. If you do not break the sequence of renewals, the pricing will stay for you unchanged for ever. No new prices will affect you. This is our way of rewarding our loyal customers and those that stay with us for a long time. Auto-renewal means also lower administration costs, which translates to lower prices for you.
- As a general rule, our annual plans are equal to 1o times the relevant monthly plans. So, if you are on a monthly plan and stay with us all year round, you should consider switching to an annual plan for saving more.
- If you are a Basic plan client that utilises our services only for a few months each year, you might want to consider to switch to an annual plan at the current pricing levels, as this might be cheaper than the new monthly prices for a certain number of months. In fact, the amount of money you pay for the current annual Basic plan will buy you only eight months with the new pricing.
- Customers that pay via bank transfer should be careful to pay promptly because there is no auto-renewal in their case, and they may lose the benefit of the old pricing by an accidental subscription termination.
If you have any questions or comments, we will be happy to answer them.