“we/us” means Discoveroom;
“third party” means someone who is not you or us; and
Personal information we collect about you
Information we collect about you
The types of information we collect about you when you visit and interact with this site are:
Your contact details such as name and email address where you have voluntarily contacted us through this site; or
If you have agreed to cookies, data such as your site preferences or language settings. We can also use this information in an aggregate manner to understand how our visitors navigate this site so we can make it better.
When we collect your personal information
We collect your personal information when you:
Browse and interact with the discoveroom.com website; or
Use our contact forms to get in touch or register your interest.
Discoveroom will process your personal data based on:
- Our legitimate business interests, for example, direct marketing and improvement of our services. Whenever we rely on this lawful basis to process your data, we assess our business interests to make sure they do not override your rights. Additionally, in some cases you have the right to object to this processing. For more information, please read the “Your Rights” section of this policy.
- Consent you provide where Discoveroom does not rely on another legal basis. Consent will always be presented separately to you, can be withdrawn at any time and you will be given details on how to change your mind.
How we use your personal information
- Maintaining this website and providing you with any services requested through it
For example, when you contact us through this site, we’ll use your information to ensure you get the right information and response.
- To personalise this website and track its performance
Because of the way this website operates, we may also use information from your browser or browsing activities to personalize the site or route you to relevant information. For example, we may use web-log information, cookies or web beacons in ways that help us maintain some of your site preferences, send you to the right country-specific information or understand how our visitors navigate the site so we can make it better.
You can choose whether or not to allow cookies or web beacons using your browser preferences. To find out more about cookies and your choices, visit the Cookies section of this statement.
How we share your personal information
We will not share your data with any third parties unless you consent thereto.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
How long we keep your personal information for
We’ll store your information for as long as we have to by law. If there’s no legal requirement for us to retain the data, we’ll only store it for as long as we need to.
Under the law, you have a number of rights that you can exercise free of charge. We have included a summary of these below; if you would like to discuss or exercise any of these, please contact us through the details provided.
- Right to correct personal data: If you believe any of the personal data we hold about you is incorrect, you can request we update it.
- Right to access personal data: You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you, and how it has been processed.
- Right to data portability: In some circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal information about you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party.
- Right to object to use of personal data: Where we are processing your data for the purposes of direct marketing, or any legitimate interests that Discoveroom is reliant upon, you can object at any time to this processing.
- Right to restrict use of your data: In some circumstances, you can request that we temporarily suspend the processing of your data.
- Right to erasure: In some circumstances, such as where we no longer have a justifiable reason to continue to process your data, you can request we delete it.
You may contact us in order to exercise any of your rights and for any reason whatsoever at:
16 Phalireos Str.
18547 Athens, Greece
Tel. (30) 6944646605
How to lodge a complaint
If you have a complaint, you can contact us on the details provided. We’ll do our best to help but if you’re still unhappy, you can contact the Greek Data Protection Authority (DPA), which is the Greek data protection regulator – their details are:
Address: 1-3 Kifissias Ave., P.C. 115 23, Athens, Greece
Phone: +30 210 6475600
Fax: +30 210 6475628
Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit a website. The cookies mean that the website will remember you and how you've used the site every time you come back.
Discoveroom may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to this site, and understanding how visitors use this site. Cookies ca
You can see all cookies used by our site, by clicking here
Controlling your cookies
Information on controlling and deleting cookies, including on a wide variety of browsers, is also available at allaboutcookies.org